A WAY TO PRACTICALLY LOVE OTHERS.
When it comes down to it, it's hospitality that makes our Sunday gatherings possible. It begins with Christ's hospitality towards us at the cross. In suffering love He invites us in to the family of God. From there, we choose to be hospitable towards others. The Hospitality Team is a great way to serve the church and become part of a community. We believe each person has something valuable to offer to our community, and we'd love for you to jump in and help.
Practically, serving on our Hospitality Team looks like this, serving once a month from 8am to Noon:
- Arrive and pray with your team, anticipating all those who your service will tangibly bless that morning
- Set up the church space, transforming it from an empty white room to a beautiful, welcoming, sacred space
- Set out the coffee and water so guests feel cared for (and don't fall asleep)
- Greet those entering the church space, so they feel the welcoming love of Jesus
- Help people get connected to the various ministries of our church