BECOMING A CULTURE OF GENEROSITY
The financial counseling ministry exists to encourage and equip our church family to discover the freedom and joy that come from applying Kingdom principles to our personal finances.
When you connect with one of our trained counselors, you will learn how to:
- create a budget and get guidance and accountability in preparing and implementing your budget
- devise a plan to get out of debt
- better steward your resources through Christ-centered budgeting, giving and saving.
If you would like assistance with managing your finances, email Meg.
*The financial counseling ministry is a biblically-based free service offered to our church community. As a lay pastoral ministry, we do not provide in-depth financial advisement or expert guidance on long-term investments.
If you are a member of Covenant Community and want to become a financial counselor, email Meg to learn more.
Recommended reading on financial management:
- Financial Peace, Dave Ramsey
- Money, Possessions and Eternity, Randy Alcorn
- Neither Poverty Nor Riches, Craig Blomberg
- Sound Mind Investing, Austin Pryor
- Your Money Counts, Howard Dayton